Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hi girls,

Take a look at these videos on National Day theme songs. Which is your favourite? Let's vote!


National Day Theme Song 2001
Where I Belong



National Day Theme Song 2002
We Will Get There



National Day Theme Song 2003
One United People



National Day Theme Song 2004
Home


National Day Theme Song 2005
Reach for the Skies



National Day Theme Song 2006
My Island Home



National Day Theme Song 2007
Will You



National Day Theme Song 2008
Shine For Singapore



National Day Theme Song 2009
What Do You See



National Day Theme Song 2010
Song For Singapore

13 comments:

  1. i like reach for the skies, home and song for singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like we will get there ,home,what do you see and song for singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this years National Day Theme song Song For Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the theme songs especially this years theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the NDP 2005's theme song, Reach out for the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this is home and song for Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like home and song for singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the NDP 2005's theme song, Reach out for the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the songs,Ms Cao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms Cao,
    I like the songs.It is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like what do you see and song for singapore.

    ReplyDelete